It is estimated that nearly 8% of the population in the United States identifies as LGBTQ. Despite this, there is a lack of LGBTQ-inclusive residential programs that provide the necessary support for this population. Mile High Recovery Center, one of Denver’s leading substance abuse treatment programs, is committed to providing residential addiction programs with inclusive and affirming care for all clients, regardless of their sexual orientation or gender identity.
We understand that many members of the LGBTQ community have faced discrimination and prejudice, and we want to create a safe and welcoming environment where everyone can heal and recover. Our LGBTQ-inclusive residential programs offer a variety of services and amenities designed to meet our community’s needs. We offer individualized treatment plans, group therapy, and a variety of other services that can help you on your journey to recovery.
Inpatient Programs LGBTQ Treatments
Inpatient programs LGBTQ are designed for clients who need 24-hour supervision and care. This level of care is often necessary for clients struggling with a severe addiction or who have co-occurring mental health disorders. Our inpatient programs LGBTQ provide a safe and supportive environment for clients to heal and recover.
Our Services and Amenities
Inpatient programs for LGBTQ treatments offer a variety of services and amenities that are designed to meet the needs of LGBTQ individuals.
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- Yoga therapy
- Trauma therapy
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
What Does Residential Programs LGBTQ Inclusive Means?
Residential programs LGBTQ inclusive are designed to meet the unique needs of this population. This includes providing services and amenities that are affirming and inclusive of all sexual orientations and gender identities. The residential programs LGBTQ offers a safe and supportive environment for LGBTQ individuals to heal from addiction and work towards recovery.
Why Choose Our LGBTQ-Inclusive Residential Programs?
Mile High Recovery Center is committed to building connections in the community and providing the highest quality of care for all of our clients. We understand that addiction is a disease that does not discriminate, and we want to provide a safe and welcoming environment for all.
There are many reasons to choose our LGBTQ-inclusive residential addiction program, including:
- Acceptance and comfortability: Our program is designed to create a safe and welcoming environment for all clients, regardless of their sexual orientation or gender identity. We want you to feel comfortable and accepted during your time in treatment, and we will do everything we can to support you.
- Affirming and inclusive care: We will treat you with respect and dignity, and we will work with you to create a treatment plan that meets your specific needs.
- Evidence-based treatment: Our program is based on the latest research and evidence-based practices. We use a variety of techniques and approaches to help our clients achieve long-term recovery.
- Commitment to recovery: We are committed to helping our clients achieve lasting recovery. We offer a variety of services and amenities designed to support you on your journey to wellness. We will work with you to create a plan that meets your needs, and we will be with you every step of the way.
- Awesome Staff: Our team comprises highly skilled and experienced professionals who are dedicated to helping our clients achieve recovery.
The Right Place For You is Mile High Recovery Center
When it comes to addiction and recovery, there is no one-size-fits-all approach. Everyone has a unique story and experience. That’s why at Mile High Recovery Center, we offer LGBTQ-inclusive residential programs designed to meet our community’s specific needs.
We know that the road to recovery can be difficult, but we are here to support you every step of the way. If you or someone you know is struggling with addiction, please reach out to us at 855.796.2102. We can help you get on the path to a healthier, happier life.