In communities throughout the United States, more and more addiction recovery resources are available to people with substance use disorders. Many resources are also available to families affected by their loved one’s addiction and who provide them with vital support during recovery and beyond. For information about Denver drug rehab resources, reach out to Mile High Recovery.
Located in the heart of the mile-high city, we have a comprehensive range of services and resources for you. To learn more about available support and treatment resources in Denver, complete our online form or call us at 855.796.2102. The Mile High staff will answer your questions and make sure you understand what your available options are.
Do You Need Drug Rehab Resources?
How do you know if you or someone you care about needs to access resources to help with a substance use disorder? If you are worried about your abuse of drugs or alcohol or concerned about a friend or family member, consider the following checklist of the eleven criteria of addiction from the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.
You likely have a moderate substance use disorder if you have three or more. If you check off six things on this list, your substance use disorder is severe. Any number over three means you should seek helpful resources in your community to help you leave addiction behind.
Contact Mile High Recovery if you:
- Have uncontrollable cravings
- Are developing health issues from drug or alcohol use
- Have given up hobbies that once mattered to you
- Spend significant amounts of time using drugs or alcohol
- Use more drugs or alcohol over longer periods of time
- Tried more than once to stop but failed
- Have developed increasing levels of tolerance
- Neglect or abandon relationships and struggle with other social problems
- Neglect responsibilities and obligations
- Experience withdrawal symptoms when you stop using
- Are a danger to yourself or others as a result of drug or alcohol use
What Are Addiction Recovery Resources?
Some of the resources, including support systems and treatment options, that are available to you include:
- 12-step programs and other peer supports for recovery
- Medical detox to help you safely rid your body of the toxins of drugs or alcohol
- Experiential therapies such as wilderness adventures, rock-climbing, music therapy, ropes courses, equine therapy, and more to develop confidence and overcome underlying trauma
- Education about addiction, its roots, treatments, and effects, to empower yourself with knowledge about your substance use
- Mindfulness practices such as meditation and yoga help you center and find balance. These work well in conjunction with addiction treatments such as dialectical behavior therapy (DBT).
- Mental health and addiction counseling based on evidence and best practices and provided by experienced professionals, including group therapy and family therapy
You do not have to figure things out on your own. If you are questioning your substance use, ready to talk about options, or about to quit and need help to succeed, there are resources available to you in Denver, CO. You are not alone; we can help.
Denver Drug Rehab Resources at Mile High Recovery
All of the resources listed above can be available to you at Mile High Recovery. We have a skilled, compassionate staff ready to answer your questions and guide you to the next steps – whatever those might be. If you are ready for rehab treatment, we have inpatient and outpatient options and a wide range of evidence-based therapies that can usher you to a life of sober wellness.
Let us know how we can help. We are here at the other end of our online form or this number: 855.796.2102.