Are you one of the millions in the United States who suffers from a substance use disorder? If you are considering seeking treatment for the chronic disease of addiction, congratulations. You are already taking positive steps toward your wellness. Residential addiction treatment has numerous benefits and is often recommended as the best way to start the journey to recovery.
To learn more about residential rehabilitation treatment programs in and around Denver, Colorado, or simply learn more about inpatient rehab benefits, reach out to Mile High Recovery. We can answer your questions and help you sort through any confusing information you’ve heard. Call us at 855.796.2102 or complete our simple online form.
The Benefits of Residential Rehabilitation
There is much to be said about reputable residential addiction treatment programs and how they can help people begin recovery to achieve an excellent long-term prognosis. Below are a few of the advantages you will experience if you choose to enroll in a residential treatment program.
- Easy transition from detox to therapy – The medically managed detox that is the first step in addiction treatment is an inpatient process that protects your health and eases the discomfort and strain of withdrawal. When you are enrolled in a residential treatment program, you will move seamlessly from detox to rehab, having already started to forge connections with the medical and therapeutic staff who will be ushering you towards healing.
- Space for recovery – You can focus on your wellbeing when you have time away from the tasks of everyday life, the interpersonal challenges at home and work, and the constant barrage of reminders and triggers that make staying sober so challenging early in recovery.
- Daily structure – The chaos of addiction makes planning, self-care, work, relationships, and many more aspects of life incredibly difficult. In early recovery, a lack of structure is detrimental as it allows time and space for cravings to become intolerable. Your days will be comfortably structured with treatments, therapies, support groups, and sober activities in residential treatment. Relearning the skills of boundary-setting and accountability will help you in long-term recovery.
- Round-the-clock community – Support groups will be available to you throughout your life of recovery and are a huge help to those in an outpatient program as well. However, in residential rehab, that community of peers going through what you are, supporting one another, and keeping each other on track is with you all day long, a source of strength and emotional sustenance.
- Wrap-around care – Residential rehab means the 24/7 availability of professional therapists, addiction specialists, and physicians who can meet your treatment needs by supporting your medical, psychological, and emotional health. An anxiety attack at 10 p.m.? You’re in good hands. Lingering nausea or heart palpitations after detox? There is someone who can help you. A breakthrough you want to share with your therapist? That can happen.
Looking for A Residential Treatment Program in Denver, Colorado? Try Mile High Recovery for Addiction
At the heart of the mile-high city of Denver is a residential treatment program that offers evidence-based therapies in a wholesome and supportive environment. We exist to help people who suffer from the disease of addiction achieve lasting sobriety and live a life of fulfillment and wellbeing.
Some of the Mile High Recovery treatment offerings include proven modalities such as:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR)
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- Motivational enhancement therapy (MET)
At Mile High Recovery, you will have access to family therapy, group therapy, individual therapy, 12-step programs, and more. We are ready to answer your questions. Reach out by calling 855.796.2102 or filling out our online form. There is no reason you need to figure this out alone. We can help.