Your health is important, and health covers the entire scope of your wellness–mental and physical. A quarter of Americans will struggle with some form of mental health challenge in their lifetimes. The Denver, CO metro area equates to about 750,000 people who might benefit from mental health treatment and support. There is a mental health facility in Denver that can help you or anyone you know who is struggling with mental health, whether or not it is in conjunction with a substance use disorder.
That facility is Mile High Recovery, which offers evidence-based mental health therapy in Denver. To learn more about how we can help you manage anxiety, overcome depression, heal from trauma, and other such challenges, call 303-268-2144 today or fill out our easy online form.
Common Mental Health Diagnoses
The five most common mental health challenges faced by people in the United States are listed below.
- Anxiety disorders–which encompass generalized anxiety, social anxiety, OCD, PTSD, and panic disorder
- Mood disorders–including major depression, dysthymia (persistent depressive disorder), and bipolar disorder
- Psychosis–covering schizophrenia, delusional disorder, and schizoaffective disorder
- Eating disorders– such as anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and others
- Dementia–from Huntington’s and Parkinson’s diseases to Alzheimer’s
Of those five, the first three commonly co-occur with substance use disorders and can also be triggered by addiction. At Mile High Recovery, we offer coordinated therapies to treat your mental health as well as any co-occurring addictions, if applicable.
Mental Health Services in Denver
Mental health is health. It is not secondary or less-than – it is as much a part of someone’s health profile as any other system, from the heart to the skin. Millions of people cannot live their lives to the fullest due to mental health challenges. Careers and relationships can falter or fail to flourish, and poor self-worth, lack of enjoyment, and the sheer exhaustion of dealing with the details of life can be overwhelming. First-class therapy, often in combination with proper medication, can change someone’s life for the better. At Mile High Recovery, your mental health is our priority. Whether or not you also require addiction rehab, we can help you regain your mental wellness and reclaim your life.
Below are some of our evidence-based mental health services in Denver. They are provided in individual therapy sessions with licensed and experienced mental health professionals.
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT): Shifts maladaptive thoughts and harmful beliefs
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT): Utilizes mindfulness to develop distress tolerance, emotional regulation, and interpersonal effectiveness.
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR): Treats trauma and other mental health symptoms through desensitization and accessing the brain’s healing power.
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT): Uses mindfulness and acceptance to bring about liberation from guilt and other fixations.
- Psychiatry and medication management: In coordination with therapy, medication can be profoundly effective
Mental health therapy in Denver at Mile High Recovery, whether outpatient or inpatient, is available to you. Let us help.
Mile High Recovery: A Mental Health Treatment Facility in Denver
If you are looking for a mental health treatment center in Colorado, call Mile High Recovery. We can connect you to the professional support and treatment you need. If you have a dual diagnosis and require a coordinated mental health and addiction recovery treatment plan, we can do that. Whatever your mental health needs may be, our staff is trained to provide the best therapies available, backed by research and delivered with compassion.
Improving and maintaining mental health is a vital part of overall wellness. Just call us to learn more. We are standing by. Our number is 303-268-2144, or you can simply fill out our online form, and someone will get back to you.