As the LGBTQ community has become more visible in recent years, so has the issue of addiction within this group. In fact, studies show that addiction rates among LGBTQ individuals are higher than in the general population. Mile High Recovery Center is a sober living house that provides a safe and supportive environment for LGBTQ individuals in recovery, creating techniques for relapse prevention to stay sober. Call 303-268-2144 today and get on the path to LGBTQ sober living.
Mile High Recovery Center recognizes the unique challenges LGBTQ individuals face in recovery and provides relapse prevention to stay sober and help you succeed.
What is a Sober Living House LGBTQ?
A sober living house is a clean and sober environment where people in recovery can live. The main goal of sober living houses is to provide a safe and supportive environment for people in early recovery. A sober living house LGBTQ-friendly is a place where folks can feel comfortable being themselves without the pressure and judgment of the outside world.
The Importance of a Sober Living House LGBTQ-Friendly
The LGBTQ community has a higher rate of addiction than the general population. This is likely due to several factors, such as discrimination, marginalization, and trauma. Sober living houses provide a safe and supportive environment for LGBTQ folks in early recovery. This is important because it allows people to focus on their recovery without worrying about any type of discrimination.
Benefits to an LGBTQ Sober Living House
Sober living can be an essential step in the recovery process and provides a number of other benefits. Here are a few that are especially important for LGBTQ folks:
- A judgment-free environment: One of the most important things for LGBTQ individuals in recovery is to have a safe and supportive environment where they can be themselves without worrying about it.
- Support: LGBTQ Sober living houses provide a great deal of emotional and practical support. This support can be vital for LGBTQ folks in recovery who may not have a lot of support from family and friends.
- Accountability: Sober living houses typically have rules and regulations that residents must follow. This can include things like curfews, chores, and attending meetings. Having structure and accountability can be helpful for people in early recovery.
- Sense of community: This is especially important for folks who may not have a lot of support from family and friends. LGBTQ Sober living houses provide a safe and supportive environment where people can feel comfortable being themselves.
What Services Does Mile High Recovery Center LGBTQ Sober Living House Provide?
Sober living houses provide a number of services that can help people recover from addiction. Mile High Recovery Center staff are highly trained and experienced in working with LGBTQ folks in recovery. Our techniques for relapse are identifying prevention and addressing high-risk situations to provide support and accountability.
We provide several services to help our clients succeed, including:
- Individualized treatment plans
- Group and individual counseling
- Weekly house meetings
- Access to 12-step meetings and other recovery resources
- Alumni Community
- Job placement assistance
- Recovery support groups
- Sober social activities
Relapse Prevention LGBTQ-Oriented at Mile High Recovery Center
One of the main goals of our sober living houses is focused on relapse prevention LGBTQ- oriented. A big part of relapse prevention is having a support system in place that allows people to focus on their recovery and not on their addiction.
Mile High Recovery Center is committed to providing the best possible care for our clients. We know that addiction recovery is a journey, and we are here to support our clients every step of the way.
Contact us today at 303-268-2144 over our relapse prevention LGBTQ-oriented programs.