Drug and alcohol addiction rates in the Denver, Colorado metropolitan area are slightly above Colorado as a whole and several percentage points above the national average. One of the issues of concern to legislators in the state is the fact that there are insufficient treatment options for those who require professional rehab. Mile High Recovery in Denver offers a substantial resource for people with substance use disorders in the metro area. Our residential addiction treatment program provides a secure inpatient option for people with complex medical and addiction histories, co-occurring disorders, or a prior record of relapse.
Contact Mile High Recovery today to learn more about substance abuse in Denver, how to access treatment at an addiction center, and whether residential addiction treatment is for you. It’s easy. Just dial 855.796.2102 or fill out our online form to contact a professional staff member.
Substance Use Disorders in Colorado
The four most commonly abused intoxicants in Colorado are:
- Marijuana – A $2 billion industry in Colorado, marijuana is in prevalent use in the state by both residents and visitors.
- Cocaine – Colorado has one of the highest percentages of adults in the country who self-report cocaine use.
- Alcohol – It is estimated that one-third of adults in numerous counties in Colorado consume alcohol at unsafe levels.
- Opioids – The use of heroin and prescription painkillers such as oxycodone and fentanyl have been on the rise in Colorado, with the greatest increase in street drugs.
Substance use disorders cost states a great deal of money. Colorado spends nearly 15% of its budget on addiction prevention programs and treatment in addiction rehab centers across the state.
Why Choose a Residential Rehab Center in Denver?
One of the best ways to begin a journey of recovery from drugs or alcohol is in a residential substance abuse treatment center. At Mile High Recovery, we offer short- and long-term residential programs right in the heart of Denver.
Your inpatient rehab can act as a kick-start to your recovery and be relatively short-term, with a step-down into outpatient treatment after a few weeks, or you can commit to longer-term residential care.
Our medically supervised detox program is the first step in recovery. It eases you safely into rehab by providing you with medications that mitigate the worst of your withdrawal symptoms and monitoring you for any medical issues that might arise. You are also under the supervision of mental health therapists who keep an eye on your psychological process and offer supportive therapies as needed.
Find a Substance Abuse Treatment Center in Denver, Colorado at Mile High Recovery
At Mile High Recovery, you will begin your recovery treatment plan, which is produced by our staff in a collaborative process that prioritizes your needs and focuses on the best possible outcomes. That plan will include:
- Peer support opportunities including 12-step programs – peer support is an established best-practice for any rehab program and beyond
- Family therapy options – the involvement of family is proven to maximize long-term success
- Group therapy – under the supervision of a therapist and offering peer accountability and support
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) – providing suboxone for safe management of opioid addiction
- A range of therapeutic modalities such as:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- Acceptance and commitment therapy
- Motivational enhancement therapy (MET)
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR)
Evidence-based treatment in a residential program provides the best outcomes, including a lower rate of relapse. Our professional, compassionate, and experienced staff is ready to guide you onto the path of recovery.
Reach out to learn more – for yourself or a loved one – and take the first step. All you have to do is pick up the phone – 855.796.2102 – or complete a simple online form.