One way researchers look at the statistics around alcohol use disorders and the toll that this addiction takes on sufferers is to calculate years of potential life that has been lost. This way of seeing alcohol-related death is intended to make an impact – and it does. The approximately 88,000 annual deaths related to alcohol addiction represent a loss of 2.5 million years’ worth of potential life. The tragedy of addiction does not have to play out this way. Help is available. One of the best ways to begin recovery from an alcohol use disorder is to enroll in a residential addiction treatment program.
If you are looking for alcohol treatment centers in Colorado, consider Mile High Recovery Center in Denver. Our numerous evidence-based treatment options for alcohol addiction are offered in both outpatient and residential alcohol rehab programs. To learn more about your options, reach out to Mile High Recovery Center today by completing our online form or calling us at 303-268-2144.
Making the Decision for Residential Alcohol Rehab in Denver
Many consider residential alcohol treatment to be the gold standard of recovery treatment options. There are many decisions to make when deciding to enter a treatment program. You need to determine what is possible for you regarding finances, insurance, work or school commitments, family obligations, and more.
At Mile High Recovery Center, we offer numerous programs, including inpatient alcohol rehab, outpatient treatment, and partial hospitalization, to be sure that one of them is right for you.
Programs and Services at Mile High Recovery Center
If you can commit to residential addiction treatment, you will benefit from the following:
- Medically managed detox – Withdrawal from alcohol can be challenging and risky to attempt independently. In an inpatient alcohol rehab, you will receive medical attention throughout the process. Physicians will prescribe medications that mitigate cravings and some of the most uncomfortable side effects. Round-the-clock supervision will ensure that any underlying medical or psychological disorders that emerge are dealt with promptly and appropriately.
- Evidence-based therapies – In residential alcohol treatment, you can focus all your time and energy on your recovery. A schedule of therapies and sober activities will help you. At Mile High Recovery Center, you will have access to the following and more:
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR)
- Motivational enhancement therapy (MET)
- Relapse prevention
- Dual diagnosis treatment
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- Equine therapy
- Addiction and mental health psychiatry
- Peer support – Participation in a 12-step program while in residence will provide you with peer support and accountability while familiarizing you with a process that will be available after discharge for as long as you need it. Many people recovering from alcohol addiction remain engaged in a 12-step program throughout life. Having the support of peers who understand what you are experiencing is proven to increase positive recovery outcomes.
- Step-down programs – Upon completion of inpatient alcohol rehab, you can continue your recovery journey in an outpatient program for as long as you need it or access our aftercare program, which provides ongoing support post-discharge.
Mile High Recovery Center: A Residential Alcohol Treatment Center in Colorado
At Mile High Recovery Center, in the heart of Denver, you will find a fantastic team of professionals with the training and experience to help you on your recovery journey. We prioritize your recovery by supporting you at every step and ensuring that you have access to treatment for as long as you need it.
We hope you reach out to learn more about residential alcohol rehab in Denver, Colorado. Call 303-268-2144 or use our online form to be in touch with one of our staff members who will answer all your questions and offer you help with whatever next steps you identify as best for you.